04 June 2011

nudity dream and blogging

A few nights ago, I dreamt I was with my colleagues somewhere outside the office, fully naked. Everyone was aware of my nudity but I didn’t mind. Then, as we were laughing at a joke one of my colleagues told, we saw a car approach and we realized that it was our big boss from Japan who was visiting. That’s when I began to get worried of my state of undress. I tried to hide, but he obviously saw me, and sent his assistant to call me to his office for reprimanding. So I put on the first shirt that I saw and tried to cover whatever I could. That’s when I woke up.

According to dreammoods.com, “If you dream that you are proud of your nakedness and show no embarrassment or shame, then it symbolizes your unrestricted freedom. You have nothing to hide and are proud of who you are. The dream is about a new sense of honesty, openness, and a carefree nature...Becoming mortified at the realization that you are naked in public, reflects your vulnerability or feelings of shamefulness. You may be hiding something and are afraid that others can see right through you.”

When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was my blog. Some of my posts are about my resentment towards my colleagues, and although I haven’t mentioned any names, if any of them (or even the bosses) come across my blog, they’d immediately know who I was referring to and God knows what they’ll do with me. So to be on the safe side, I have decided to delete those posts and avoid blogging anything negative about my work.

Anyway, that’s how I interpret my dream. If the message is something else, well then good. But I just don’t want to take the chance and put my job on the line.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! hotels frankfurt oder

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts