It’s the last hour of the work day, the last working day of the week (because tomorrow is a holiday, followed by our two-day weekend) and instead of working, my mind is all jumbled up. So, instead of doing nothing at all, I thought of just typing away on whatever I’m thinking about.
- Wow! It’ll be July in a couple of days. Ang bilis talaga ng panahon!
- I hope our plan to visit Sharjah Aquarium with Caila will push through this weekend.
- Looking forward to our ET-han tomorrow at the Villa’s apartment!
- I have to remember to tell hubby that we need to buy fresh milk for Caila before we go home. Kagabi pa nya hinihingi yun eh.
- Malamang pagdating ng 4:58pm, saka ako lalapitan ng amo ko para ibigay yung schedule nya this weekend para sa pangangailangan nya ng taga-maneho. Haaay! Lagi na lang ganyan!
- Augh! I’m sneezing and sniffling again; need to take Aspirine C. Good thing I asked our office driver to buy supplies for our first aid kit.
- I just realized that this month has the most number of posts in my blog since I started.
- Yaaay! Next month hubby and I will be able to experience Friday brunch at one of the hotels again! I think the last time was before we got married (that’s more than 3 years ago!).
- Kuya Boy and his family will be going to Canada next month! Praise God! So happy for them!
- Still overwhelmed at the souvenir my colleague gave me: seven fridge magnets from Texas!
- Malapit na mag-uwian. Ayusin ko na nga ang mga gamit ko para wala akong makalimutan pag linapitan ako ni amo.
I hope you were entertained by the senseless chatter of my mind! =)
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
I had to apply for a police certificate this week and fortunately, it was a fairly simple process. For those who need to get one, here are ...
I admit I’m not a fit or athletic person. I don’t go to the gym and the only exercise I do is walking and jogging around the neighborhood p...
I’m still trying to gather my thoughts and notes of the Kerygma Conference Grand Feast that we attended last month. There were so many stor...
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...