13 June 2011

day 4: green

Green represents nature, freshness and growth. Lately, so many groups are promoting "going green." Although I'm not much of an advocate, I try to help save the planet in whatever small way I can. Plus, it's so refreshing to be surrounded by trees, plants and flowers that are in full bloom wherever we go...definitely much better than being enveloped in dark pollution!
source: www.care2.com

Green happens to be the color of my alma mater and I couldn’t imagine myself getting my degree from any other school. I’m definitely proud to be a La Sallian (not La Sallista, ok!). I chose this school primarily because it was one of the best universities in the country and I didn’t have to commute so much. Considering that I had never commuted by myself outside our subdivision before, that was a very important factor for me.

I like green because it also signifies money...and who doesn’t want money? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts