27 June 2011

just for her

Since a lot of my posts in this blog are about my daughter, I’ve decided to create a separate blog entirely about her. I just put it up yesterday and I’m still trying to figure out what background and theme is suitable, so it may look totally different from time to time...well, until I find the right one that is.

However, only family, friends and people we know and trust will have access to it. If you’re any of the “special people” and you’d like to take a peek into Caila’s life, just let me know (you know my details) and I’ll give you access as soon as I can. But if I (or hubby) don’t know you personally but you would like to read about her, you can send me an e-mail with your full name, residence address, phone number, recent photograph, bank account details, list of references, Police Clearance and NBI Clearance. Hahaha! Gotcha!

Kidding aside, I’m a mother, and although she’s not a celebrity or anyone famous (not yet anyway), I’m sure you’ll understand why I’d like to protect her as much as I can and why I don’t want just anybody to know about my girl, especially if I’ll be posting so many details about her life.

That said, I welcome you to my daughter’s life in Doses of C!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts