From June 1995 to September 1998:
- My ID number was 9527656 (I don’t think a La Sallian can ever forget their number)
- I belonged to block LR-27
- Like all Liberal Arts students, we had almost all our classes at the Miguel Hall
- I joined Samahan ng mga Mag-aaral sa Sikolohiya when I was a froshie. In my second year, I became one of the VPs. After that, I became an Honorary Member until I graduated. I also joined BeST (Behavioral Sciences Team) and ESA (European Studies Association), but I wasn’t as active in those orgs as I was with SMS
- Our org’s tambayan was in the College Canteen. We regularly hung out at two tables that had a clear view of the students walking along the path parallel to St. Joseph Hall. Back then we called it CC; when I visited 3 years ago, it was known as C2 or C-squared
- I was supposed to graduate in April of 1998; but I didn’t want to stop studying just yet, so I decided to not take a full load on my supposedly last trimester and graduated in September of 1998
- I became part of the Dean’s Honorary List in the third trimester of my third year
- I remember for our Behavioral Science class, I did a few cartwheels along the walk near the CC. My groupmates and I had so much fun observing all the other students’ reactions of our deviant behaviors
- My beysprens were Anabel, Izun, Lucille, Carlo, Sherwin and Nelson
- When we wanted a change from the usual campus food, we ate at McDonald's, Jollibee, Chow King, KFC, Wendy's, or Maxim's
- If we had some time to kill in between classes, we would hang out at UM or University Mall
- Famous people I regularly saw were Jason Webb, TJ Trinidad, Roselle Nava, Ryan Agoncillo (classmate of Carlo), Bernadette Allyson (classmate), Mo Twister (classmate), RJ Ledesma (substitute teacher) and RICO YAN!!! I had a major crush on him then. If he caught you staring at him (and for me, it happened so many times when I passed by the Pebble Wash), he would just smile and show his super-cute dimples.
There are lots of memories I have of being a Green Archer, but those are the ones I can remember off my head. Now that I come to think of it, I can't believe it's been 13 years since I graduated...augh! I feel so old!. And now that the school has so many state-of-the-art facilities, I am so jealous of the students these days. Why oh why didn't they have all these good stuff back then?!
What about the other La Sallians out there...what's your favorite DLSU memory?
Right after she had turned 6 years old, Caila was already looking forward to her 7th birthday. She must have enjoyed her Play-doh themed bi...
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
I had to apply for a police certificate this week and fortunately, it was a fairly simple process. For those who need to get one, here are ...
As early as now, Caila has already decided on what the theme will be for her 5th birthday. Oh yes, there’s no question about it …she will c...
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...