Since I vowed not to write anything negative this month, I’m going to delay posting until later about the experience we had at Pampanga’s Binalot Restaurant in Karama.
If all you care about is the basic Pinoy food (which tasted good, actually) and you have lots of time or your appetite can wait for around an hour to be filled, then by all means visit the place and enjoy (err...if you can).
That’s all I’ll say for now.
To be continued...here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment