18 May 2011

bnt turns 1

I created this blog as an online diary of whatever I was feeling, things that caught my interest...anything that went on in my life; and along the road, I realized that blogging has been kind of therapeutic.
If there’s a person or instance that makes me want to go crazy, I can vent out all my anger here.
And if something excites me or makes me really happy and I’m too embarrassed to jump up and down like a kid, I can rave all about it here.
This is where I can really be myself...without worrying about what other people think. On the other hand, I know I still have to be careful and not bare every single piece of detail here; after all this is the internet.

My life isn’t exciting nor extraordinary, so I never imagined that whatever I posted here would catch anybody’s interest at all...especially people from different parts of the world. Well, I admit that being a member of a few e-groups may have helped…but still, it’s an overwhelming feeling that people I don’t know are interested with what I blog.

Anyway...
To everyone who has passed by, read my posts, and/or visited my blog regularly: Thank you for sharing your time and for allowing me to entertain you
To the people who have found time to comment: Thank you for sharing your thoughts and/or feelings
To those who have sent me private messages relating to my entries: Thank you for also sharing your thoughts and for letting me help
And to everyone in general: Thank you for allowing me to go on and on about anything and everything I want to (well, you don’t have a choice, do you? hahaha!)

So, Happy 1st Birthday, Blabbers & Thoughts! Here’s to more years of blabbing ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts