15 May 2011

big savings on our tickets

Out of curiosity, I visited the website of the airline we’re going to travel on and checked how much their current fares are for the same dates.
When I did the computation, I was happily surprised to find that we had saved almost Dhs2,100!

Then, I checked out another airline which most Pinoys often use because of their low rates (even though there’s a stopover). I was glad to discover that the fares also cost more that ours...Dhs2,030 to be exact!

I am so relieved and glad we booked our tickets early!
And a few minutes ago, the manager of the travel agency where we booked our tickets came to collect the payment and knocked off almost Dhs500 of what I was supposed to pay. Hurray! How's that for big savings?! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts