Out of boredom here at the office, I came up with the things I would like to do or receive for my birthday. Some of them might be crazy or almost impossible, but hey, that’s why it’s a “wish”list, right?!
• go to confession and attend the morning mass at St. Mary’s (let’s hope I’ll be able to wake up early)
• a 25” waistline (nobody react, ok?!)
• a gift certificate to a spa or salon where I can have a mani-pedi and my hair cut and rebonded
• a surprise birthday party (yeah...still hoping)
• an all-expenses paid trip with my family to Disneyland (California, Paris, Hong Kong...I’m not picky)
• at least a 10% increase in my salary this coming evaluation
• some baking stuff and easy-to-follow recipe books (so that I can start using the oven we bought)
• a Dhs1,000 gift certificate for G2000 (love their collection!)
• dinner at At.mosphere (just for the experience) or Junsui (love the food and free birthday cake!), or a Friday brunch at a hotel with my family
• have breakfast at the beach with my family while watching the sun rise (since my birthday falls on a weekday, I’ll settle on doing this on a weekend)
• world peace (especially with what's going on with the neighboring Arab countries, I believe that we need it)
Anyone interested to be my Santa Claus or Fairy Godmother for my birthday? *winks*
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
I had to apply for a police certificate this week and fortunately, it was a fairly simple process. For those who need to get one, here are ...
I admit I’m not a fit or athletic person. I don’t go to the gym and the only exercise I do is walking and jogging around the neighborhood p...
I’m still trying to gather my thoughts and notes of the Kerygma Conference Grand Feast that we attended last month. There were so many stor...
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...