I just realized that my birthday will fall on a Wednesday this year...but we’re not supposed to eat meat on Wednesdays during the Lenten Season.
We're planning pa naman to try out this new restaurant that serves wagyu beef and steaks at BurJuman for my birthday.
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
Lord, can we be excused just this once? Birthday ko naman eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Even before we came to Canada for a vacation back in 2015, Hubby and I already knew we wanted to move here eventually. We tried applying f...
-
A few days before I was scheduled to give birth last month, Hubby and I went to Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre to attend the Iftar Previe...
-
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
-
Several months ago, I joined the McDonald’s Community which is a forum where people can share their ideas, join discussions, answer surveys...
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment