07 April 2013

back from a stressful week

Last week was so busy, hectic and stressful! I took a day off in celebration of Easter Sunday, and upon my return to the office on Monday, I was swamped with all sorts of urgent and important things to do...and it went on all throughout the week! Actually, it continued until early this afternoon. The thing is, our company’s financial year begins on the first of April so there were so many reports to finalize and submit, then there were 4 new people who joined on the same day , plus there was the core meeting for the performance evaluations, and then the letters I had to prepare for the employees; add these to my regular tasks that I do on a daily basis, and AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! I was so busy which is why I didn’t blog at all last week. There were some times when I had a few minutes of break, but when I wanted to blog, all I could think of was "I’M SO STRESSED!" and I couldn’t think of anything else. And when I arrived at home, I just wanted to relax and spend time with my family.

I can’t complain though. At least I have a job that I like and enjoy, and it’s good to be busy. It’s harder to not have anything to do at all. Anyway, fortunately, my overly stressful week ended well. Or rather, it ended. And I started my relaxing weekend by watching the Eraserheads Reunion Concert last Thursday night with Hubby. Of course, this calls for a separate post which I still need to do.

In the meantime, allow me to share a photo of my eldest daughter. She may not have been as stressed as I was, but this pretty much captures what I might have done each day last week =)
kawawa: sa sobrang pagod, hindi na kinayang humiga ng maayos

2 comments:

  1. ang cute cute naman ni caila.
    tulog talaga sha? buti di nahulog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, tulog na tulog. She didn't want to take her afternoon nap and preferred to play and watch TV. Nagtaka ako nung bigla syang tumahimik and that's when I saw her like that.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts