04 June 2013

i'm back...sort of

Dear BnT,

I know I’ve neglected you for a few weeks. I’m sorry. During my week in the Philippines, I just didn’t feel like blogging. Almost all of my days were spent out of the house and in the nearby malls just to escape the summer heat.

As for the second week of my leave which was back here in Dubai, well, I was just enjoying the free time I had with my family, making up for being away from them for 7 days.

But finally, I’m back...well, not completely, I'm afraid. There’s so many things I want to share and tell you about, but these will just have to wait because I'm still swamped with reports and pending tasks that I need to do.

Not to worry though. Just give me some more time and I’ll be back to blogging again. I’ll try to sneak some bits of kwento in between. Sorry!

Anyway, whatever happens, I WILL update this blog. I promise. The deadline I’ve given to myself for the next post is this coming Saturday. If I don’t have anything by then, I’ll...err...hmm...uhh...basta! Sure ako that I shall return =)

Catch you later!

Pamela

PS. Thank you for being so patient and understanding.  And thanks for accommodating whoever drops in to see if I've updated you.  I really, really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts