This morning, I decided to wear make-up and use contact lenses instead of glasses.
I don’t know how to put on make-up and I’ve never worn make-up to the office before (I always just put on face powder and lipstick), so I just experimented with eye-liner, eye-shadow, mascara, blush, and red lipstick.
The effect? Well, let’s put it this way...I received a lot of compliments from my colleagues today.
When someone told me that I should wear make-up often and get rid of my glasses, I told her I didn’t want to. Aside from taking too much time, “mas maganda kung bihira ako mag-ganito kasi kung lagi akong naka-ayos, parang magiging normal lang at di na ako papansinin; compared sa bihira ako magme-make-up, mas kapansin-pansin pag naka-ayos ako.”
Di ba nga?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment