12 January 2014

selfie sunday & winter

It was only yesterday that Hubby received his birthday gift from me. The reason why it took more than a month was because he was confused with what he really wanted me to get him (he had a lot of choices), and we wanted to wait for the DSF to take advantage of the sales and promos.

Finally, he made his decision and we went to Sharaf DG in Deira City Centre last night where I got him a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It came with a Dhs250 voucher (which we used right then to reduce the Note’s price), Etisalat SIM, Smartphone kit, and data transfer.

After he had updated the settings on Winter this morning, I tried its camera…thus, these 2 selfies:

In fairness, ang pretty ko pala ‘no? Aside from cropping, walang edit-edit at hindi pa ako nagsusuklay nyan. Hahaha! In my opinion, Winter’s camera is much better than Tisay’s (my Galaxy Note 8.0) because it’s much more clearer and brighter…and mas maganda ako tingnan sa selfies ko dun =)

By the way, here’s Winter and the Smartphone kit we got with it, in no other color but my favorite. Expect to see me borrowing the headphones from time to time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts