03 January 2014

bagsakan by chito

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Sorry, I know I haven't been posting anything on this blog for almost a month now.  As usual, I've been pretty busy.  December means Christmas, which means lots of parties, events, and get-togethers, ergo no time to sit and gather my thoughts. 
But since the busiest month of the year is over and 2014 has begun, hopefully I'll be able to find time to blog again.
In the meantime, I just wanted to share this video I took during the High Impact A2 Festival.  I won tickets over the radio, remember?  The concert was so cool! I promise I'll tell you more about that night in a separate post.  But just to give you an idea of how amazing it was, take a look at this clip where Chito Miranda sang "Bagsakan" without Francis M. (naturally!) and Gloc 9.
Galing! Astig! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts