I just found out from my SFC baby Ces that my all-time favorite author in the whole world is visiting the Philippines for 2 days for a book-signing.
I am sooooo green with envy of all his other fans who will be there when he visits in October.
Ok sana if it coincided with our upcoming vacation but it’s not, and there’s no way now to reschedule our flights. Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
I already suggested somewhere on his FB page to visit Dubai, but if anyone knows him or his agent, please BEG them to arrange for a visit here soon. I swear I’ll automatically take a leave off work if he does come over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment