Even though our vacation is in the last quarter of the year, as early as now, we’ve bought our tickets to the Philippines. That’s me, hubby, Caila and her nanny.
The reason of our early purchase is because the fares are still cheap. Every once in a while, the airlines suddenly announce that they’re increasing their fares due to fuel surcharge and we want to block the special prices our travel agent quoted (which are actually lower than those published on the airline’s website); so, since hubby’s and my leaves have already been approved by our respective managers, we decided to have them issued now. Fortunately, we won’t have to pay just yet; our travel agent agreed that we can settle it next month (hurray!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment