Thanks to Wow Pinoy, West Zone, and Lulu Hypermarket, I can indulge in my favorite junkfood.
It was my first time to see the Reese’s products, the Pik-a-Pop and the Jujyfruits here in Dubai; and the last time West Zone and Kabayan sold Nesvita was more than a year ago, so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw these on the shops’ shelves. We definitely hoarded (around 2 packs per product).
They may not be healthy, but it’s not that bad to give in to our sweet-tooth's cravings once in a while, right? And anyway, there are still a few months before they expire.
So, a few minutes ago, I enjoyed a mug of Reese’s Puffs and milk at my office desk for breakfast. It was delicious! Tasted just like the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, only crunchier. Yum!
Uh...is it me or am I beginning to sound like a commercial?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment