05 April 2011

they're here in dubai!

Thanks to Wow Pinoy, West Zone, and Lulu Hypermarket, I can indulge in my favorite junkfood.
It was my first time to see the Reese’s products, the Pik-a-Pop and the Jujyfruits here in Dubai; and the last time West Zone and Kabayan sold Nesvita was more than a year ago, so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw these on the shops’ shelves. We definitely hoarded (around 2 packs per product).
They may not be healthy, but it’s not that bad to give in to our sweet-tooth's cravings once in a while, right? And anyway, there are still a few months before they expire.
So, a few minutes ago, I enjoyed a mug of Reese’s Puffs and milk at my office desk for breakfast. It was delicious! Tasted just like the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, only crunchier. Yum!
Uh...is it me or am I beginning to sound like a commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts