18 August 2010

my 3rd driving lesson

Yesterday, I was able to side park, garage park and drive on the roads outside the driving school! Hurray!
The side parking was a bit complicated at first because there were so many things to take note of; but after repeating it so many times, I was finally able to do it.
Right after that, Mateen taught me garage parking. This was much easier than side parking, so I only had to do it a couple of times before I finally got the hang of it.
And just as I thought the lesson was over for the day, he told me to go out of the driving school compound and turn on the main road. As expected, I was practically terrified, especially when I noticed that there were so many cars around us driving so fast. Of course, I didn’t have to worry because my instructor was with me. Anyway, he just told me to take the car for a spin around the area.
After a few minutes, we returned to the driving school, ending our lesson (and my nervousness) for the day. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts