|don't they look Christmas-y? =)|
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup fresh raspberries
• 1/2 cup white chips (I used chopped white chocolate)
Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
Add eggs and beat mixture.
Mix in vanilla and set aside.
In a smaller bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the dry ingredients to the cream cheese mixture and mix together.
Fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
Grease or line a muffin pan and fill with the batter.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes for regular-sized muffins, or 10-12 minutes for mini-muffins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.