24 September 2014

My Daily Fix of Inspiration

I’m sure many of you would agree with me that there’s so much negativity in this world that you can’t help but accept it and just be cautious with everything you do and say. However, in spite of all this, there are still people out there who go out of their way to do wonderful things to loved ones and strangers alike.

Being part of a Christian community, I’d like to believe that everyone has some goodness in themselves, no matter how small it is. After all, we were created in the image and likeness of God, right?

Which brings me to where I get my fix of inspiration every day. I came across these sites a few weeks ago when random friends would share heartwarming and interesting clips. Sure most of them are from YouTube, but at least I don’t have to type and search all the time to look for similar stuff. And I can say most, if not all, of them have helped me restore my faith in humanity more and more each day. I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve smiled, laughed, been amazed, or cried simply by watching a clip.

Here’s a summary of what they’re about (taken from their sites):

FaithTap - Just trying to deliver the best entertainment possible. Always searching for inspiring people, videos, quotes.

Upworthy - At best, things online are usually either awesome or meaningful, but everything on Upworthy.com has a little of both. Sensational and substantial. Entertaining and enlightening. Shocking and significant. That's what you can expect here: No empty calories. No pageview-juking slideshows. No right-column sleaze. Just a steady stream of the most irresistibly shareable stuff you can click on without feeling bad about yourself afterwards.

The San Francisco Globe - Everything Worth Seeing On the Internet.

I encourage you to visit any one (or all three!) of these sites today. I guarantee the stories will uplift your spirits and brighten your day.

Do you have other similar sites that you frequently visit? Please share in the comments below so I can visit them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts