Failed my road test.
Our receptionist is not cooperating (she just wants to do things her way).
The new visa authentication rules from the Philippine Consulate (they are just sucking our hard-earned money!).
Right after work, hubby and I need to rush to the apartment to get my attested labour contract and my passport, then rush to HSBC to withdraw money, then rush to Immigration to apply for a visit visa (if we apply through an agency, it’ll take 2-3 days).
We might not be able to attend tonight’s Mission (because we have to apply for the visa).
It's highly probable that I will have to reschedule my leave again if we don’t get the authenticated visa on time (waaahhh!!! missing Caila more and more!!!)
ET @ the beach will not push through tonight.
AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
No comments:
Post a Comment