07 October 2010

frustrating thursday

Failed my road test.

Our receptionist is not cooperating (she just wants to do things her way).

The new visa authentication rules from the Philippine Consulate (they are just sucking our hard-earned money!).

Right after work, hubby and I need to rush to the apartment to get my attested labour contract and my passport, then rush to HSBC to withdraw money, then rush to Immigration to apply for a visit visa (if we apply through an agency, it’ll take 2-3 days).

We might not be able to attend tonight’s Mission (because we have to apply for the visa).

It's highly probable that I will have to reschedule my leave again if we don’t get the authenticated visa on time (waaahhh!!! missing Caila more and more!!!)

ET @ the beach will not push through tonight.

AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts