Sunday (26 September): Pinoy Mafia dinner at our Project Manager’s villa
- adobo, KFC chicken, chili con carne, fries, grilled mushrooms, assorted crisps
Monday (27 September): farewell luncheon at the office for our Engineering Deputy General Manager
- Subway sandwiches, Dajen Grill bbq chicken, grilled lamb chops, chicken kofta, meat arayes, hummus, Arabic bread, cakes
Monday (27 September): monthsary dinner date with hubby at Gourmet Burger Kitchen, DFC
- I forgot the names of what we ordered but we had chicken satay, 2 different steaks, and an Oreo cookie bash
Thursday (30 September): weekly CFC household at Lot and Che’s residence
- grilled pusit, dinuguan, maja blanca, fresh fruits
Friday (1 October): farewell dinner for Kuya Omer at his residence in Nahda
- grilled pusit, pancit, kaldereta, sisig, kilawin, fruit salad, maja blanca
Thank you, Lord, for a week filled with delicious food and fun times with great people.
It's no secret that brunches are the thing to do on Fridays in Dubai. With countless hotels and restaurants having their own tempting p...
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...
Right after she had turned 6 years old, Caila was already looking forward to her 7th birthday. She must have enjoyed her Play-doh themed bi...
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
As early as now, Caila has already decided on what the theme will be for her 5th birthday. Oh yes, there’s no question about it …she will c...