14 October 2014

The Girls' New 'Dos

At long last, my girls had their hairs cut, done during the Eid holidays a week after Sophie's birthday.  Finally!!!

I honestly thought that Caila would back out at the last minute because she really loved her long hair and natural curls, but it was a good thing she didn't.
how they looked before
Before leaving for the salon that morning, we made sure to cut a bunch of strands from Sophie's hair which Hubby did this time.
I couldn't find the dictionary where we put Caila's, so I settled for an alternative to tuck Sophie's in.
I know I mentioned in an earlier post that we would be shaving off her hair, but then we decided not to because the winter season was coming and she'll be more susceptible to hamog and might get sick.  So we just settled on having her hair shortened, just to keep it away from her face.

At the salon, Sophie had her hair cut first.  Whether she knew what was happening or not, she was very relaxed all throughout, obediently sitting still and closing her eyes when Ate Mila would tell her to.

Then it was Caila's turn, and her beloved locks were cut.

approximately half chopped off
And finally, the end results...
I feel that Sophie's new hair makes her look like a Chinese kid, and her cheeks seem more fuller.  And I'm not sure if it's just me, but now whenever she smiles, it's like she's up to some sort of mischief. Kulit lang.

As for Caila, she looks a bit older with her Cleopatra cut. Ate na talaga. Which I think has actually helped  in the way she behaves and treats her sister.

So there. New looks for the kiddos.  Now we don't have to struggle to fix their hair every once in a while.  Finally.  For several months, at least =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts