02 April 2014

Day 11: 2 April

After a disappointing meeting in the morning, I was busy preparing a report when the person at our Reception called my extension telling me that I had several couriered packages to receive…and they turned out to be my and my family’s passports with the Schegen visas issued! This was such a nice surprise because we had just submitted our applications last week and were told that it would take 2 weeks.

After work, Hubby and I met with someone to discuss our plans. Fortunately, the result was positive, affirming what we wanted for our family.

During that meeting, Hubby found out what happened to his former colleague. It was sad news, but at least it gave us a chance to see him…and I’m sure our unexpected visit uplifted his spirits somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts