28 March 2014

100 Happy Days

Ever since the new year, I’ve seen several of our friends on Facebook joining the 100 Happy Days challenge. It’s a nice concept, and a good way to help us appreciate the things that brightened our day...and look back at them during the times when we need some cheering up.
I like their purpose of why people should join…and the after effects of successfully completing the challenge. It’s pretty inspiring…and who wouldn’t want to be happy, right?
And because I want to be happy, I’ve decided to join the bandwagon. Since I don’t have an Instagram account, I’ll be posting pictures or short posts in my blog on what made me happy each day. Actually, I started last Sunday…simply because birthdays are (and should be) reasons to be happy.

There may be days when I don’t post anything, but this is simply because Tisay doesn’t have 24/7 internet and I can’t get a wi-fi signal to post or upload. So to make it easier to track, I’ll just mention the day number and date.

Fingers crossed I’ll be able to complete this until the 30th of June 2014.

Let’s start being happy shall we?

2 comments:

Popular Posts