28 August 2013

photoblogging

Let’s face it, we like taking pictures, whether of objects, animals, food, people, ourselves...which is most probably why sites like Pinterest and Instagram are so popular. Many people like to share their photos; the ones that we find strange, memorable, amusing, cute, beautiful...the list goes on. I’m one of those, although I admit that I’m no photography expert. I barely know how to adjust most of the settings in my camera. But still, I like to take pictures...and be in them too (although, that’s another story).

However, I don’t have an account in any social networking site. None at all. Well, unless you count this blog as one, and my husband's Facebook account that I sometimes use if I want to know what our friends are up to. And so far, I haven’t found the need to open an account elsewhere.

Which is why I decided to use this blog to share my photos as well. So you can expect to see posts of random pictures (edited with Photo Grid and Paper Artist, and all those other apps) that contain minimal or no texts from now, because as the saying goes “a picture speaks a thousand words,” and I’d rather the photos speak for themselves. Not all the time, though. Just whenever I capture things I would like to remember because I found them interesting...or whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I love taking photos and sharing it whether at the blog or in Instagram so yeah, I have an Instagram account - in fact, it's the app that made me get an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! Really? Usually it's the other way around. Cool! Actually, one of the reasons why I don't want to sign up to other sites is because I'm just too lazy to update all of them. It's just too much work for me =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts