Our daughter no longer needs to sleep with diapers! Hooray!!!
Caila can already sleep in the afternoons without any accidents, and she easily adjusted when we began sending her to nursery without nappies, so I figured that she would be ready for diaper-free nights. We started more than 2 weeks ago making sure that every night before going to bed, she didn’t drink too much and she’d go to the bathroom first. And to help encourage her to achieve the goal, we told her that every night she didn’t wet the bed, I’d prepare whatever sweets she wanted (which were either gulaman/jelly or brownies).
Amazingly, the first night was a success, but the second night wasn’t; the third night was dry, the next was wet…well, you get the picture. During the wet nights, Hubby and I would have to wake up and change our daughter’s clothes, which would sometimes wake her up in the process and she would cry for having her peaceful slumber interrupted. Oh well.
But for the past week, we’ve enjoyed seven straight dry nights! I'm so proud…and relieved…because this means that our diaper expenses won’t be as big as we feared when Baby Tummy comes out. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Even before we came to Canada for a vacation back in 2015, Hubby and I already knew we wanted to move here eventually. We tried applying f...
-
A few days before I was scheduled to give birth last month, Hubby and I went to Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre to attend the Iftar Previe...
-
Several months ago, I joined the McDonald’s Community which is a forum where people can share their ideas, join discussions, answer surveys...
-
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
-
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment