He wasn't featured, but his name, statements, and answers to Ate Sam's questions that she asked him were included in the article.
You can check out the Father's Day article here.
Yup, I'm one proud wifey! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that I was at Sarah Geronimo’s Perfect 10 concert last Monday night…by winning two tickets fr...
-
We have pamahiins (superstitious beliefs) in the Philippines that pertain to cutting hair. One of them is not to cut a child’s hair until ...
-
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
Nice naman. Congrats sa hubby mo.
ReplyDeletethank you po! :)
ReplyDelete