02 April 2016

Hiatus Break

Hi everyone! I'm back! Well, not quite, though.  This post is just to update you guys that I'm still here, but I've just been really, really busy.  Well, at least you can be sure that when I do find the time, I'll have a lot of things to blog about, right?

Why have I been quiet since February?  Well, first there were the preparations for Caila's 7th birthday, then Hubby's side of the family visited for 3 weeks.  Of course during that time, there were places to take them to.  Then there was the excitement of getting my photo taken with the Bae himself!  In between of course, there have been the plannings of the monthly KFC activities.

A week after the in-laws left, my side of the family arrived, and they'll be here for a month.  Mama's 75th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks, and we're planning to give her the happiest birthday ever.  So again, life is busy, busy, busy!  Still, it's all good.

Hmm...what else? Oh yeah, it was my birthday sometime back!  And I received 4 birthday cakes in a week.  Feeling celebrity lang. Hahaha!

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi! and explain my hiatus.  From time to time, I update my accounts in Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so you can check out those to see what's been happening in my life lately.  I'll probably get back to blogging regularly by early May...sooner, hopefully, if I find some free time to squeeze in. 

So, I guess that's it for now.  My family is calling me. See you guys around! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts