Pages
Home
All About Pam
Bucket List
Contact Me
Disclaimer
12 October 2013
congratulations dlsu!
DLSU = 71
UST = 69
Game 3 with overtime
ANIMO LA SALLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Applying for a Visit Visa to Canada in Dubai
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
A Late Birthday Gift of Time
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
Pasalubong: Donuts and Japanese Goodies
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
Sarah Geronimo’s Perfect 10 Concert in Dubai
If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that I was at Sarah Geronimo’s Perfect 10 concert last Monday night…by winning two tickets fr...
To Cut and To Shave
We have pamahiins (superstitious beliefs) in the Philippines that pertain to cutting hair. One of them is not to cut a child’s hair until ...
No comments:
Post a Comment