The baptism of the newest addition to our family is less than two weeks away. Many of the things that need to be done have already been taken cared of, and this includes asking our friends and relatives to be Sharice’s godparents.
Although we had asked most of them verbally weeks before I delivered, I wanted to send them something to make the request more formal. I didn’t want anything extravagant; I just wanted it to be simple, but with a special message. So I searched the internet for ideas, and came up with this:
I really like the message because, in a way, it also informs the future godparents what they're expected to do. Of course you can probably guess that when we sent these out, everyone gladly said “Yes!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...
-
It was the 27th of the month last Thursday, so as we always do, we went out for dinner to celebrate our family day. We hadn’t been to Dubai ...
-
We have pamahiins (superstitious beliefs) in the Philippines that pertain to cutting hair. One of them is not to cut a child’s hair until ...

No comments:
Post a Comment