05 November 2012

will you be my godparent?

The baptism of the newest addition to our family is less than two weeks away. Many of the things that need to be done have already been taken cared of, and this includes asking our friends and relatives to be Sharice’s godparents.

Although we had asked most of them verbally weeks before I delivered, I wanted to send them something to make the request more formal. I didn’t want anything extravagant; I just wanted it to be simple, but with a special message. So I searched the internet for ideas, and came up with this:
I really like the message because, in a way, it also informs the future godparents what they're expected to do. Of course you can probably guess that when we sent these out, everyone gladly said “Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts