28 May 2014

Back in a Bit

I know, I know…except for a couple of photo posts, I haven’t updated this blog in a while. Well, I was on vacation for 3 weeks, and when I went back to work, the pending things I had to do were endless; occupying most of my free time during the early morning and breaks which I normally use to sneak in posts.

I read somewhere that after taking a long leave, it’s recommended to use the first few days back as time to slowly adjust and catch up on what’s been happening. But in my case, after my temporary replacement and line manager had endorsed everything to me, I realized almost 90% of the pending issues were urgent…forcing me to get back to my working mojo ASAP.

It was a good thing my first day back was Saturday (a weekend for most) so I wasn’t that stressed; and the next day was a public holiday, so I had the chance to relax again for a bit.

Don’t get me wrong. I like my job. There are just some times when it makes me crazy. Still, it’s ok. A little craziness is fine to bring some excitement once in a while, right?

Anyway, so that’s my explanation for my hiatus.

To those who have passed by and keep passing by this blog, thank you very, very much! Your visits and comments and personal messages are greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart. I promise to start blogging about hubby’s and my Germany getaway soon…once I’ve sorted out all the photos and kwentos, that is =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts