05 February 2012

turning 3 soon

Just a little over 3 weeks to go and my little girl will be turning 3 years old!

Hubby and I are debating whether to book an overnight stay in a hotel (just me, him and Caila) so she can swim to her heart's content and we can enjoy their Friday brunch, or have a simple dinner with our close friends at home. Whatever it will be, I’ve also applied for a leave off work on the actual day of her birthday, and take her somewhere (an activity center at the mall, the park, or wherever) as a treat so that she can play around and really enjoy her day with her dear Mommy. I’ll probably let her eat some ice cream (she’s happy with the 1 dirham cone from McDonalds) and buy her something from Hello Kitty as well as a present.

And as an early birthday gift, this morning I received my February issue of Mother, Baby and Child magazine which includes Caila in the page of birthday celebrants! This will definitely be something for her to cherish when she grows older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts