08 February 2012

future flower girl

My little girl is going to be a flower girl for the first time! These are the times a mother dreams of: dressing up and beautifying the mini version of herself, and showing her off to the world (or in this case, her friend’s friends).

The bride-to-be, who’s another one of my former SFC babies, told me that the designs of the dresses are all up to us (mothers of the 3 flower girls), so now I’m searching the net...and they’re all so cute! I’m having a hard time taking my pick from all the adorable little gowns.

I’d better get ready and boost my daughter’s confidence through practice and pep-talks. I know it’s common for mothers to accompany the flower girls when they march, but I’m hoping Caila would be confident enough to walk down that aisle by herself next month.

My daughter's career as a wedding entourage member has started! Whooooeeeeee!!!! I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts