My little girl is going to be a flower girl for the first time! These are the times a mother dreams of: dressing up and beautifying the mini version of herself, and showing her off to the world (or in this case, her friend’s friends).
The bride-to-be, who’s another one of my former SFC babies, told me that the designs of the dresses are all up to us (mothers of the 3 flower girls), so now I’m searching the net...and they’re all so cute! I’m having a hard time taking my pick from all the adorable little gowns.
I’d better get ready and boost my daughter’s confidence through practice and pep-talks. I know it’s common for mothers to accompany the flower girls when they march, but I’m hoping Caila would be confident enough to walk down that aisle by herself next month.
My daughter's career as a wedding entourage member has started! Whooooeeeeee!!!! I’m so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Even before we came to Canada for a vacation back in 2015, Hubby and I already knew we wanted to move here eventually. We tried applying f...
-
A few days before I was scheduled to give birth last month, Hubby and I went to Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre to attend the Iftar Previe...
-
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
-
Several months ago, I joined the McDonald’s Community which is a forum where people can share their ideas, join discussions, answer surveys...
-
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment