Actually, these are things that I am always aware of, or received countless forwarded e-mails about, or heard in many talks in CFC and SFC. But yesterday, I was reminded about them...and I hope I won't forget them or take them for granted ever again.
1) Life is short. You never know when or how yours will end, so you should make it as meaningful as you can.
2) Friends made in Christ are true friends for life. They may not end up being your best friend/s forever, but they will surely be good friends you can count on.
3) The wife is her husband's partner; but the husband is still the head of the family who makes the decisions.
4) Couples should never say anything negative about their partner to anyone (remember when we said our vows "...to honor and respect...").
5) Bad things happen to all of us and we often don't know why, but the only things that can help us overcome them are true friends, family and God.
6) Think before you speak. You'll regret it if you don't.
Years ago, I told Hubby that I wanted us to have a renewal of vows for our tenth wedding anniversary. I wanted to have another wedding, com...
I had to apply for a police certificate this week and fortunately, it was a fairly simple process. For those who need to get one, here are ...
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
I’m still trying to gather my thoughts and notes of the Kerygma Conference Grand Feast that we attended last month. There were so many stor...
If you recall, I mentioned last year that I wanted to get myself a Pandora bracelet with charms…but that plan took the back seat when I boug...