13 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Even before we came to Canada for a vacation back in 2015, Hubby and I already knew we wanted to move here eventually. We tried applying f...
-
Ever since I attended a birthday party at Jollibee in the Philippines many (many, many) years ago, I knew I wanted to have one as well. No, ...
-
And I’m back in the sandpit! Actually, we arrived yesterday morning. While my sister went home and had the day off (lucky her), I headed ...
-
When the Christmas season starts (and for Filipinos, that means as early as September!), OFWs know it’s the time to save and buy all sorts...
-
A few days before I was scheduled to give birth last month, Hubby and I went to Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre to attend the Iftar Previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment