18 May 2020

Ten Years of Blogging!

Happy 10th Blogversary to me!

Wow! 10 years, 777 posts and countless friends made just by sharing glimpses of my life...or as I called it in the beginning, my blabbers and thoughts.

Yes, I know I was MIA from blogging for a year, but I do hope I'll get my mojo and time back. After all, I still have to share our "UAE to Canada" story, right?

Anyway, thank you to the PR and marketing people I've worked with, for their trust and for always providing amazing experiences to bloggers like me.

Thank you, dear friends and followers, for visiting, staying, reading, leaving your comments, and also sending me private messages. Honestly, half of the time I felt I was just babbling about senseless things. But it's always nice to know that even the simplest post helps or can elicit a positive response or feeling.

And of course, thank you to me, or rather my brain 😃, without which I would never have been able to continue keeping this blog at all if I constantly had blogger's block 😄

Kidding aside, I would especially like to thank God for giving me this outlet to share my life, and for all the opportunities I was given. I'm sure if it weren't for this blog, I wouldn't have been able to experience a lot of the things I've blogged about.

And now that I'm in a new place with limited time and resources, well, we'll see what Glimpses of Pam will blog about in the future. Any ideas?

In the meantime, here's wishing I continue to maintain this blog for another decade...that is if blogging still continues to exist 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts