Last Saturday, we needed to buy something from Warba so Hubby parked the car while I headed to the machine to get a ticket.
I happened to pass by a car, and seeing its ticket, I thought "Sana dumating ang owner at ibigay sa amin ang ticket nya." (I hope the owner arrives soon and he'll give us his ticket)
Just as I was about to press the button on the machine for the ticket to come out, I heard someone call out "Excuse me?" Yes, it was the owner of the same vehicle and he was giving me the ticket!
I could hardly believe my luck!
I kept saying "Thank you" over and over to the kind kabayan. There was more than 30 minutes left so we still had plenty of time to do what we needed to do.
Coincidence or a quick answer from above to a very simple request? I'd like to think it was the latter ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When your child starts going to school, family vacations always need to be planned around the school calendar. Unfortunately though, ...
-
A couple of weeks ago, I finally bought my gift for Hubby’s birthday (which was last December 6). Yeah, I know… overdue and very late. I ...
-
Dear Sophie, I know this is a bit late, but I couldn’t let any more time pass to share what happened on your birthday this year. First o...
-
Our Mom and Dad from Germany are currently in town. Their last visit was 4 years ago, and this time they brought along Mom’s relatives, so w...
-
J.Co donuts is an Indonesian brand that’s famous in the Philippines, and I was curious to find out why people back home were going crazy ove...

No comments:
Post a Comment